At S2S, our caring staff of licensed, board certified physical therapists will assist you in getting back to your life as quickly as possible. Your PT will assist you in a motivating and upbeat environment to reach your top performance! You’ll soon see why we were voted “Best Physical Therapy Practice in Denton County for 2020”!
Offering a hands-on, one-on-one approach our physical therapists care about your success. Continually striving to provide the most current, evidence based treatment and procedures, our therapists are experts in the field of physical therapy. Each S2S physical therapist holds board certifications through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists, ranking them as the best physical therapist for your injury.
From infant to aging, we have got your bones, ligaments, joints, nerves, muscles and tendons covered. At S2S, you are in the right place!
Physical Therapy Evaluation – Your First Visit
At S2S, we treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular injuries including, but not limited to:
- Neck/Low Back: Bulging/herniated discs, stenosis, radiculopathy, stress fractures, movement deficits, headaches, torticollis
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff, impingement, adhesive capsulitis (“frozen shoulder”)
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, sports injuries
- Wrist/ Hand: Sprains, carpal and cubital tunnel as well as other nerve entrapment disorders
- Hip: Snapping hip, arthritis, bursitis, total hip replacement, impingement syndromes
- Knee: ACL/meniscus/ligament injuries, total knee replacements, chondromalacia, patellofemoral syndrome
- Foot/Ankle: Sprains, stress fractures, bunionectomy, accessory bone pain, impingement syndromes (click here for information on custom orthotics)
- Temporomandibular Joint: TMJ pain (pain in the joint): Face or jaw pain, ear pain, ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, joint sounds (popping, clicking, or grinding, limited mouth opening or closing, or sideward movements
- Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation
The therapist will discuss personal goals and medical history while utilizing special tests and procedures to determine if physical therapy services are an appropriate intervention.
Our physical therapists utilize frequent reassessments to ensure that your recovery does not stagnate and to promote return to previous level of function as quickly and safely as possible! S2S accepts most major insurance plans.