The Information We Collect and How We Collect ItInformation You Submit to S2S Functional Performance®. When you register for courses, schedule appointments, pay for services, or use any feature where you submit information, we will collect personal information, including the following:
- Contact information including your name, your mailing address, your email address, and your telephone number.
- Your age or date of birth.
- Your patient account number.
- If you are making payments, your billing and credit card information.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes and other information you submit to us or which is included in any of your submissions.
- The Internet domain from which you access the Website.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the name of your Internet Service Provider.
- The type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system.
- The date and time you access our Website and the length of your stay.
- Information about your mobile device, including the device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit S2S Functional Performance®, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use and Share InformationWe may use or disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We may use personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy in connection with the following:
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To register and/or verify you in connection with a service or feature that you are attempting to access or obtain.
- To communicate with you about your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To provide additional information to you about our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and the Website.
- With payment processing companies and credit card authorization companies that receive the credit card numbers and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction.
- With our subsidiaries, affiliates, and professional advisors.
- With third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- In response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- To protect our rights or property, to enforce the provisions of this Policy, and/or to prevent harm to you or others.
- If our business is sold or offered for sale to another company or person(s), if a petition for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against us, or if we become subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
- If you communicate with us via email or through other means, we will share your correspondence, including any information provided in the correspondence, with employees, volunteers, representatives or agents asked to address your correspondence. We may retain a copy of the communication for our records.