From infant to aging, we have your bones, ligaments, joints, nerves, muscles and tendons covered.
The therapist will discuss personal goals and medical history while utilizing special tests and procedures to determine if physical therapy is right for you. Our physical therapists utilize frequent reassessments to ensure that your recovery does not stagnate and to promote return to previous level of function as quickly and safely as possible!
S2S accepts most major insurance plans, so call us today to schedule your appointment.
At S2S, we treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular injuries including, but not limited to:
- Neck/Low Back: Bulging/herniated discs, stenosis, radiculopathy, stress fractures, movement deficits, headaches, torticollis
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff, impingement, adhesive capsulitis (“frozen shoulder”)
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, sports injuries
- Wrist/ Hand: Sprains, carpal and cubital tunnel as well as other nerve entrapment disorders
- Hip: Snapping hip, arthritis, bursitis, total hip replacement, impingement syndromes
- Knee: ACL/meniscus/ligament injuries, total knee replacements, chondromalacia, patellofemoral syndrome
- Foot/Ankle: Sprains, stress fractures, bunionectomy, accessory bone pain, impingement syndromes, plantar fascia (click here for information on custom orthotics)
- Temporomandibular Joint: TMJ pain (pain in the joint): Face or jaw pain, ear pain, ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, joint sounds (popping, clicking, or grinding), limited mouth opening or closing, or sideward movements
- Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation: learn how to prepare beforehand and recover well from surgery
- Women’s Health: Specialists trained intensively through the Herman Wallace Institute, our experts provide one on one care for conditions such as incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic prolapse, postpartum, pregnancy related conditions, painful intercourse and more.
At S2S, we will help you get back to your life as quickly as possible. Our caring staff of licensed, board certified physical therapists (PT) will assist you in a motivating and upbeat environment to reach your top performance! We offer a hands on, one-on-one approach, as we work with you to achieve success.
You deserve the best in the industry to help you gain the movement your body needs. As board certified experts in the field of physical therapy, we strive to provide the most current, evidence based treatment and procedures. Our physical therapists have over 40 years of combined experience and have proudly been serving patients at S2S since 2004. From infant to aging, we have your bones, ligaments, joints, nerves, muscles and tendons covered. At S2S, you are in the right hands!
Our licensed physical therapists hold the highest certifications available in the field of physical therapy; including doctorate degrees in physical therapy, board certifications and specialists designated through the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT). These certifications, whereas not required by our state licensing board, demonstrate personal responsibility and dedication to maintain efforts at being an expert in the field! With over 35 years of combined experience, our PT’s strive to be the best.